Quick links - families/individuals:
- Log-in (family accounts)
- Find a band to join
- Book a music lesson or instrument loan
Quick links - schools/organisations:
- Log-in (organisation officers)
- Book an instrumental tutor visit
- Book a classroom teacher
- Book a Music Therapist
- Book a specialist ensemble director
Need advice or information? Email a query.
Weather Updates - currently all our planned activities are expected to run as normal. Any changes will be updated here. ... more
We are the County music service and Lead Partner for the Music Hub. There are a whole range of opportunities available through us or our partner organisations in which you can take part. Have a browse or contact us if you are looking for particular information.
We recruit throughout the year and are always looking for musicians with a vareity of skills and experiences that are able to help develop new opportunities in our schools and extra curricular work. You can send us a cv at any time to and advertised positions can be found at Public Sector Jobs East.
Our music library has a large stock of sets of music. You can browse the catalogue here. We recommend emailing us to check availability. Membership costs per set are:
- Orchestral Overtures/Smaller Works (£10)
- Orchestral Symphonies/Concertos/Larger Works (£15)
- Vocal Scores (per box of 30) (£10)
- Choral Sheets (£5)
- Chamber Ensemble Works (£5)
- School Ensemble Sets (£5)
- Missing parts on return (any set) (£30 per part)
- Unsorted returned sets (£5 per set)
- Delivery costs are added if required or sets can be collected during office hours from Papworth Everard.
Please complete the form below and send it back to us.
Please make cheques payable to 'Cambridgeshire County Council'.
If you have any questions, please le us know.
instrument-parent-purchase-form.pdf (161 Kb)